The Lanna Thai kingdom of Thailand.
Thai food's light and healthy nature, along with its vast internal range, its adaptability to other cooking style,
and its straight forward stovetop dynmics, raises it well beyond the ken of just another "ethnic cuisine" cosmopolites
must mark off their list of palatal destinations.
We would like to cooking meal original dish in Thai taste. The
quick and easy one. We sure that you will be fascinated this delicious dish.
Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts. (Kai phad med Mamuang).
Ingredients : for 2 serves.
1. Chicken beast, thinly sliced 150 g.
2. Deep fried cashew nuts 60 g.
3. Oil 2 table spoon.
4. Garlic, crushed 4 cloves.
5. Onion, sliced 1.
6. Red chilli, sliced 1.
7. Chicken stock or water 60 mls.
8. Spring onion, sliced 3-5.
9. Wine 1/2 table spoon or whisky 1/2 tea spoon.
1. Oyster sauce 1 table spoon.
2. Soy sauce 1/2 table spoon.
3. Fish sauce 12 table spoon.
4. Palm sugar 1/2 table spoon.
1. Put the oil into a wok. When the oil is hot add garlic, stir-fry until it turn to brown.
2. Add chicken, onions and big red chilli and stir-fry about 3-5 minutes.
3. Add the stock and stir to combine. Then add sauce ingredients, stir-fry to combine again.
4. Add chashew nuts and spring onions and stir-fry briefly.
5. Add whisky or wine and turn off the heat.
6. Serve with warm rice "Wow...WONDERFUL".
1. If you want the crispy cashew nuts, you'd better add them at the final method.
2. Right after you add the whisky in, you should immediately turn the gas off otherwish
yours will be bitter and not yummy.
3. Let's try Thai whisky as Mae Khong. We guarantee that you dish will be such a nice
smell and the best mouth-watering one. Try on.